Weird But True

Monday, April 24, 2006

First Post....

First Post on a new blog....... It's like a new beginning:)

I'v been trying to "master" this over the past couple of days - different templates, my profile, how to upload pictures - I'm FAR from an expert - but I need to blog - so here I go!

You never know what you will find here, it may be an inspiritaional quote, it may be about a personal challenge, might be about an amazing new recipe/product or a GREAT workout it might just be an unusual piece of trivia - who knows!!!

Thoughts pop on my head - and they need to come out - so here it goes!

Did you know that Dr. Suess used only 50 words to write Green Eggs and Ham? And he did it to win a $50 bet that he placed with a friend!!!!

Who out there today has that kind of talent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home