Weird But True

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm so simple...

I am such a simple girl.....

Today I woke up with the sunshine, first thing I had a FABULOUS cardio session at the gym - catching myself smiling while sprinting!

Then I come home to a sparkly clean apartment - don't you just love coming home to a freshly scrubbed place? And now I feel like I'm truly indulging.... A bowl filled with warmed apple slices, topped with cinammon, nutmeg, a splash of vanilla extract, splenda and cottage cheese. And this is not just any cottage cheese - it's the first scoop from a brand new container!

For those of you that love cottage cheese - you know that the first serving is truly the best serving!!!

Sadly I must now get ready to go to work - where few things are this simple and rarely make me this happy.......

Make it a great day everyone!!!

Train with passion!

1 Comments:

  • Definitely not fan of the word "curd" - that's for certain!! LOL!

    Never really gave it much thought to be honest - but I checked the package and the fridge is stocked with FF small curd.

    I'll have to give the other a try....

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home