Weird But True

Monday, May 01, 2006

Cardio on an empty stomach

What a great way to start my day!!! This single trick alone has made such a HUGE difference in my metabolism!!!!

I had a great early HIIT - and soon I'll be off for my weight session. Chest and Bi's.....always a good one!

I'm even more excited today since my new blender is here!!!! And I'll have a chance to break it in with a yummy post workout treat!!!

Here's a tidbit:

5,940 - that's the number of lunges needed to burn off the calories in a small Dairy Queen Blizzard!!

Suddenly that "treat" just doesn't seem worth it!!!

Make it a great day!!

“Every conquering temptation represents a new fund of moral energy. Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.”

William Butler Yeats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home