Weird But True

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Something you don't see every day....

On my way to the gym this morning I saw a man on the sidewalk with dark sunglasses and a white cane. Not so weird - he's obviously blind - right?

Why did he have a newspaper folded under his arm.........

Definitely gave me something to think about!!!

The new "addition" is a fabulous purchase!!! I bought a kitchen aid blender and this thing chewed up a whole tray of ice cubes like it was nothing!!!! Not a chunk of ice could be found in my protein icey - so thick I had to eat it with a spoon!!!!

The retail on this monster is insane, but I was lucky enough to find one online that was a previous purchase/return and this $130 blender only cost me $30!!!! I feel like I stole it!!!

Still has a 6 month warranty, and couldn't have been cleaner! This thing weighs a ton! I can't imagine ever burning out this motor!

And so my happiness in "heaven" continues......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home