Weird But True

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

House Sitting......

That's what I'm doing this week, house sitting for a friend. I gotta tell ya - it makes me appreciate my little slice of "heaven" even more!!!

You get so spoiled living in an apartment...at least when it's the "right" apartment. No maintenance, quite neighbors, unlimited hot water, better water pressure.....

I may never leave this place - my place that is!

Sure the house has better cable - but there's still nothing ever on. And the kitchen is bigger, and the bathroom, but..... it just seems like more than I need right now. I am completely happy with my little slice of heaven - and God do I love the shower here!!! So hot, and seemingly never ending!!!!

I have a couple more nights at the house - then back to heaven I will go!

There's been some schedule changes at my full time job - so my usual Friday night leg session has to be moved up to today - Wednesday. I LOVE leg day!!! When you can barley drag yourself out of the gym, legs all wobbly, such a great feeling of total physical exhaustion!!!!

And the protein shake that follows legs is always a special one - 'cuase it feels like I really earned it!!!

So since the new blender lives in heaven - I'll have to swing by the apartment after the gym for a "treat"....ooooo and a long hot shower!!!

Make it a great day everyone!!!!

In the spirit of leg day here's today's tidbit:

95 pound Olympic Figure Skater Sasha Cohen can leg press 400lbs!
That's 4 times here body weight!

3 Comments:

  • Found you!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:24 PM  

  • Ha. I lived in an apartment for years but sadley I really never appreciated it. Then I went and bought a house. Then I went and got the big idea to remodel it. Now the house feels more like a rock pile that I have to chip away at. Its just a lot of work. But at the same time I don't think that I could move back into an apartment. The privacy thing (lack of) is something that I don't think I could live with anymore. Plus I ended up getting a couple dogs which are really great. So...

    By Blogger jakalof, at 11:30 PM  

  • I've had 2 different houses at 2 different times and there IS always annother project to be done.

    I do miss the dog:( But privacy here isn't an issue - and anytime I want to walk a dog or do some landscaping my friends are more than willing to let me take over:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home