Weird But True

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Home again.....

Ahhhh, home again!!!

It feels so very good to sleep in my own bed, with my own pillows!

I have unpacked, laundry is caught up, food is prepped for the next several days, time to get back to business as usual!

High on this weekend's priority list is mastering this blog, adding more links, adding pictures - I can't wait to customize my space just a little bit more.

And of course - training! Can you belive that today is the first day I didn't wince when I sat down? Nearly 72 hours of DOMS from legs - I LOVE it!!! I only love it when it hits just the right spot, and this program is dead on! Thanks Sue!!

I'll be doing Mother's day with Grandma tomorrow - a week early since it fits her schedule better.

We should all be such social butterflies at the age of 79!

Stay focused!!!

Did you know......

It takes 12 hours of playing ping pong to burn the calories in 1 pound.........

2 Comments:

  • I love my bed too. There's none better. It's alright to stay other places for a while but home is always the best place. We decided that the best place for a holiday would be at home as long as no-one knew we were there.
    Talk soon
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 1:38 AM  

  • I actually DID that once!

    Took time off from work - told everyone, including my folks, I was going out of town and just "hid" at home for a week!

    I made it all the way to Day 6 out of 7 before I ran in to someone I "knew"...

    Of course I saw them at the gym - LOL!

    If I hadn't slept in that day my "secret" would've been unknown.....

    I did swear them to "secrecy" though!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home