Weird But True

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sue was right......


This little beauty is my new best friend!!!!!

This is the Kitchen Aid blender that I bought to replace my poor dear Hamilton, may he R.I.P.

Last night after a Fabulous back and tri workout I came home, filled up .....what shall I call this one....... any suggestions?

Anyway - filled her up with ice, just a splash of water and one packet of Myople Lite - Dark Chocolate. Sue warned me about this particular flavor...she said it was unusual product that had a tendancy to turn unusual colors when mixed - but I live for an adventure! How could a Dark chocolate flavored protein powder be green?! It just didn't make sense.

So I turned on "....", and she chewed up that ice like a pro! Not a single chunk! Smooth, creamy - but it did have some greenish cast to it..... what the heck is in this stuff?! I'm probably better off not knowing. And while I am a fan of just about every other flavor of Myoplex LIte - this one is not on the list of top 10. Since when is chocolate not delicious?!

I'm not proud to say I ate it anyway. It wasn't that scary looking, nor was it that disgusting. But I won't be buying this flavor again.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Heaven - so I'm off for my 60 minute power walk!
Make it a great day!!!

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”
Author Unknown



2 Comments:

  • He he :) Actually you gotta only mix it up partly, then you can see the RED and GREEN artificial colour thingies mingling together. When you blend it all up and then look, you don't see :) Try that, if you have another packet.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 7:25 AM  

  • I DO have another packet - so one more experiment it is!!!

    If I can choke down vital greens...LOL

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home