Weird But True

Monday, October 15, 2007

Not EXACTLY as good...

As I was hoping for:( He kept me on the same dosage of steroids for another week. I was hoping he would start to taper them off. No such luck.

Not that this came as a total shock - I still don't feel "clean" 10 min after showering - so I know it's still coming out - so to speak.

But a girl can hope - can't she?

Yet - this weekend was still GREAT and full of firsts again! First dinner out - was PERFECT and DELICIOUS! Ordered VERY technically - sure - but arrived as ordered with no issues - YIPPEE!!!

AND washed with soap WITH scent - HOORRAY!!

AND moisturized!

But my hair is still tied up off of my beck for at least another week - oh well - I do kinda like the convenience of this! ANd even less make up than usual is also a time saver!

Training was FABULOUS! PB's EVERYWHERE!

So of course I am VERY sore today.

Today was supposed to be pamper Michelle day - lunch out - draft beer - mani/pedi/movie/shopping......

But is was also supposed to be sunny - and it is not. So between the clouds and my mood - this special day has been put on hold.

But that's o.kl - since I bought WAY too much at the Farmer's market and was trying to force myself to can some of it......

and now it is cooling on the counter! SO veggies did not go waste - YEAH!

So things are still going well - just as usual - a bit slower than I would like.

But so long as each day is a little bit better than the last - it's all good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home