Weird But True

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Far from alone.....

Hillary - you and I are far from alone in our observations! Since I started talking about the artificial sweeteners - I have come in contact with 9 NEW people effected by this!

AND - keep in mind that I only learned of the diary troubles on Monday - and it is now Wednesday - I have learned of 4 people who now have some sort of adult onset auto immune response due to an allergic reaction to dairy!!!

2 other folks with chronic rashes - one who lost all her hair and a fourth who had lost sensation in her hands and feet then regained it once she made the dietary changes!!!!!

All this while I listen to the news and learn of ANOTHER packaged salad recall involving E coli!!!!!

Makes you wonder what is REALLY in our food - doesn't it?

1 Comments:

  • I can live without the artificial sweeteners - but NO DAIRY, EVER?! OMG, I am having withdrawals for you all the way over here : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home