Weird But True

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wow - 10 days!

Thanks Steve for the "reminder" - LOL! I've been meaning to click over here - I've even read the blogs of others - but it's so very nice out and I am having such a FABULOUS summer that I don't want to waste one minute!!!

When I AM in front of my computer - it's usually Monday - when I am so GAWD AWFUL sore from such a fun weekend, that I don't have the energy to accurately describe just how GREAT things are!!!!

SO let's see - this past week I cracked 2 fillings - 'kay - that wasn't pleasant but she did get me in the next day and 2 hours later - gimme my celery:)

Training - GREAT!! Weather - AWESOME - Veggies - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm - therefore Nutrition - perfect and DELICIOUS!!!!

I've joined a couple of "classes" - nothing "school" related - but fun stuff - jewelry making - personal finance planning, and a home brew club. I won't be making beer here in Heaven - but it's interesting - and get some around different folks - so all is good!

Dad is planning/preparing for a large fall craft show - so a LOT of time over there with him helping where I can.

Horseback riding is now scheduled for September 2 - forgive me for being cautiously excited - as they ALWAYS cancel *sigh* - I may just go without them - LOL!

Also researched/discovered some other one day adventures - indoor "race" car driving, lazer tag, mirror making, indoor rock wall - so working on seeing if anyone wants to join me:)

Oh - and did I mention it's Back to School time - so SUPER busy at the "real" job......

AND - Sue is also very busy with new clients - so lots of peeps for me:)

Oh yeah - and I still have my DVR - so when I AM sore, or when the sun is no longer shining - my butt is on the coach - like a true American - watching my shows - LOL!!

So I'm alive - and one happy girl!!!! Who now must get ready for the dreaded "real" job.


1 Comments:

  • Hey! So happy you are alive! and keeping busy, which is so key to staying out of trouble! Is your butt on the coach?? or the couch?? that'd make a big difference. :/ :D Take care.

    By Blogger t, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home