Weird But True

Saturday, July 07, 2007

No horseback riding this week:( Seems life is working against us right now...... One friend has some traffic tickets that must be attended too, another can't make it back this weekend, the weather is going to be 90 humid with a chance of storms, and my paycheck was sent to another location by mistake! So with all of these are factored together - seems we were not meant to go riding this weekend.

I'm just finishing the meds they gave me for my crazy rash - so probably wise for me to stay away from unusual animals for another week - lord knows I do NOT want that back anytime soon!

So it will be another same old same old weekend. Enjoying my summer - staying out of trouble - and of course - PLENTY of training! I'll explore my DVR a bit more - with the digital cable I should probably start to look into a HD t.v. but all in good time. That's not high on my priority list right now.

Anyway - I'm off top train legs! HAve a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home