Weird But True

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ummmmm - that can't be good......

I walked in to the gym on Tuesday and saw 3 HUGE exhaust fans on scaffolding near the ceiling throughout my gym. I mean HUGE - like what they put in front of buildings after to air them out. Nearly 4 feet in diameter - HUGE

My gym is - supposedly - air conditioned. And these fans could not have been easy to get in - or up in these spots. What on earth is going on here? This could NOT be a good sign.

They tell me it's to ensure that the air is evenly forced throughout the gym. That there will be air this summer when needed - and to think of these as extra large ceiling fans.

Hmmmmmm....... we shall see about this. We shall see. While I am FREZZING as I type this - it's only 42 F degrees right now, tomorrow at this very same time it's supposed to be 76F! Ummmm - it's 6:15 a.m. 76F at 6:15?!

Yet another "can't be a good thing" here.

But otherwise I am GREAT! Work is good, family good, I'm still getting faster/stronger at nearly every session! Today is Thursday - Veggie delivery day - YIPPEE!!!!

My happiness makes me nauseas!

Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream day here in the States - what on earth are they actually doing with my tax dollars......

I'll "celebrate" with a nice thick blender full of protein shake!

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home