Weird But True

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I feel so cheated......

Last night I was putting away my groceries and I went to put a few of the coke zero's from my 12 pack in the fridge to get cold. The rest would get stashed in the cupboard until there was room in the fridge - gotta save space for my veggies:)

Anyway - listening to the television, "zoning" if you will - when I nearly knock myself out as my hand comes flying out of the 12 pack box! What the?! I look at the can - it's sealed - no holes, 12 pack box is not wet - yet there appears to be nothing in the can! I shake it - nope - nothing.

Weird.......

I set aside, I continue....2 more cans are the same way! So I ended up with 9 out of 12. I'm sure I could have taken the 12 pack back to the store and "exchanged" it - but really - was it worth the trouble?

Nope - so I feel slightly cheated instead. *sigh*

But that's the worst of my troubles so hey - if that's as bad as it gets - life is still great here! And today is Thursday - which is organic veggie delivery day - HOORRAY! Thursday is also the day before my next lifting cycle AND it's the day before Friday - which is always a good day:)

So all in all - life is still good:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home