Weird But True

Monday, April 30, 2007

A day of surprises.....

That's always a great way to start your day........full of surprises:) Luckily they were all good ones - or at least so far!

I woke up and caught a reflection of myself in the mirror and I was limping out of bed - HOLY CRAP - I look like THAT?! But in a good way - if I do say so myself! I was shocked at how my legs now look - LOL! Folks have been complementing me on them a bit lately - yet you know how this is - you think you "know" how you look and then one day I guess we suddenly see ourselves as others must because WOW - I didn't recognize these poor tired guys:)

This weekend was filled with even MORE PB's! My gosh I just keep getting stronger and amazing myself! Who would've thought I could lift this! Seems like nearly every week now I go up in either reps, weight, or both!

So I am also amazed at just how sore I am today:) But a good surprise none the less:)

Then I went to get a Hydromassage and learned that this one was on the house - SWEET! Another good surprise! And someone had changed the programming on the thing - so my massage was even better than usual - EXCELLENT!

I then went to the store to exchange a sweater that I bought one size too small...not only did they have my correct size - it was now on sale! Cash back! YIPPEE!

From there went to the Post Office to sign for a package that required i.d. This was an expected surprise - as Carolyn had told me to keep my eyes open for it. However I did NOT expect to have to sign 3 forms, need 2 forms of i.d. and do everything short of give a D.N.A. sample - LOL! And this was the usual place where I always go! THEY were laughing at all the computer prompts that kept popping up!

But it was all worth - because Carolyn blew me away again! A gift so thoughtful, so perfect, so incredibly sweet! And the card....brought tears to my eyes! And I am FAR from a tearie eyed girlie girl type!

So yes - today was a FABULOUS day! The sun is shining great tunes are playing - and I am feeling sunshine and costive vibes from half world away!

I am a VERY fortunate girl indeed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home