Weird But True

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mixed up day..............

Today I am in a bit of a mixed up place.........

It was my last "official" report from Carolyn. She has achieved SO many AMAZING things over this past year - she is just simply inspiring! I am SO very happy for her! And extremely proud of her! And excited for her as she enters this next phase of her life!

But anytime I "lose" a peep I can't help but feel a little sad. Even those that I only "know" for 12 weeks, these are such personal journies, I am so fortunate that they allow me to share in their up's and downs every week! Each and every one "touches" me in some small way!

When I have the privilege of working with someone for 6 or 9 months - it seems a little like attending a friend's graduation or wedding ceremony - you're THRILLED that their lives have moved on to the next "level"! You toast in their honor! You are filled with warmth as they wave and smile!

But the first time you return to that place where you always "met" - you can't help but notice that something is missing. Even when it's for all the right reasons - it still doesn't feel "right".

So this post is to each and every one of my peeps....... please know that I think of you often - sometimes when I least expect it - and I am grateful that our paths have crossed - and that you mean the world to me.

I TRULY hope that you all are living the lives I KNOW you are capable of - there is a star within each and every one of you - just waiting to shine:)

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Christopher Robin to Pooh”

1 Comments:

  • You have always been an amazing inspiration Michelle, you invest yourself in others - a trait not many are willing to do. So feel proud of your part in the successes others have as it shouldn't be under-stated :) xx

    By Blogger Rachel, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home