Weird But True

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blown Away Part 2.......

WOW - I have had SUCH a FABULOUS week!!!! 2 days off from training after the pics and then I was right back at it in the gym!

OMG - Can we talk about DOMS - WOW! Obviously I was excited to be pushing steel again - or perhaps it was the new tunes that Jodie was kind enough to send over to me unexpectedly - Thanks again Jodie for the perfectly timed and much appreciated prezzie:) - or maybe it was the new program - who knows but I was one sore cookie after all my sessions were in last week! Not even my precious Hydromassage could pound out all the moans and groans - I LOVE IT!!!!!

Fully recovered today - just in time to head straight back there for another session of chest and tri's this evening - Can't wait!!!!! This morning was a GREAT cardio session - I LOVE starting my day this way! Really perks me up for whatever life wants to throw my way this afternoon!

Speaking of a great way to start my day - and end my day - and to return home to - Carolyn - again - I am FLOORED each and every time I see those flowers!!!! And all I have to do is unlock my front door and I'm reminded on your generosity:) Heaven has never smelled so BEAUTIFUL! I'm getting quite accustomed to this - I'll have to treat myself to some fragrant flowers in a couple of weeks. This alone perks me up every time I walk in the place:):):)

And then when I got my mail today I found yet another surprise! Gillian - another long term IBO client sent me her before and after pics straight to my doorstep! I was expecting digitals - but it's SO much cooler to get actual mail! From half way around the world too!!! Gill you look FABULOUS!!!!! I do hope you keep in touch:)

So yes Kerry - I am well aware that if this country should ever get sick of me I have many welcome arms to rush to in the "Down Under":) Maybe someday........maybe someday............

“The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love”


William Wordsworth

2 Comments:

  • and of course you would always be welcome down here :D

    By Blogger Rachel, at 2:51 AM  

  • Hi Michelle!
    Glad you loved the flowers so much! It has been such a great year together, I couldn't have achieved so much without your support!
    Cheers
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home