Weird But True

Monday, March 12, 2007

I was right!

Things are STILL going pretty smoothly around here - fingers crossed!!! Saturday I went to the gym to train and my beloved Gauntlet was back from the dead - YIPPEE!!!!!

Pics are a week from tomorrow - and things are going VERY well indeed! My last "full on" training this past week was AMAZING! And cardio - thanks to my favorite repairman - was FANTASTIC! Thanks Don!!!

Today was a rest day - never used to take a full day off from both cardio and training - but I've been doing this for the past month or so - and my body is DEFINITELY rewarding me for it! I look GREAT, feel GREAT, perform GREAT - XBF is back in town for a day or so today so I had him take a couple of test pics to see where I am at - and he says I look better NOW - before dehydrating and tanning, than I did in August! YIPPEE!!!!! SO now I just coast to the finish line - so to speak. Light training sessions, moderate cardio, no salt, lots of water, nails, tan, smile, squeeze, and then.......DRINK:) It will be 4 full weeks - no alcohol! SO no doubt one glass and I'll need a nap - such an exciting date I'll be. Luckily it's XBF that's driving me again, so he knows what a lightweight I'll be:)

Caught up on chores, IBO, and perhaps most importantly - SLEEP! Day light savings came early this year and my goodness that always messes me up for a day or so. The first day always feels like a game of beat the clock! But I think my head is back on straight today.

I even had some time to surf around - looking for ideas on posing/props for next week - if you guys have any ideas - shoot me a note won't you? I'll take any and all suggestions - who know where the next great idea will come from:)

michelle@idealbodiesonline.com

ANYWAY - I came across this site - LOL - please take time to notice that this device was sold in 1976! That wasn't that long ago folks!
http://www.mtn.org/quack/devices/benlarge.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home