Weird But True

Saturday, February 17, 2007

"T" - TERRRIIIBBLLLEEEEE

Our weather - SIMPLY....

"T" - TERRIBLE! I find no LESS than a foot of snow on my car each and every day. The winds are gusting well over 20mph - so you can't see anything. It's simply

"T" - Treacherous trying to drive anywhere! And unfortunately this awful weather DID effect the class I was SO looking forward to!

It was canceled yesterday - and then when I went back last night to

"T" - Train I saw the instructor and he told me that they were moving the class to an 8 am start - since with the snow season still in effect - and extra hour makes in easier for everyone else to get there. And since I have to be at work at 9:15 on Fridays.......

I won't be able to go:( He told me that he'll let me run through it with him a couple of times - as he is not as conditioned as he would like to be for

"T" - Teaching this sort of thing - so we'll see what happens there. Perhaps I'll be able to at least get him to share his class "plan" - really that's all I would need. With my MP3 and a plan - nothing will stop me:)

So last night I had a

"T" - TREMENDOUS back and bi session! I've changed my eats around a bit and WOW - my body is really liking this! I had SO much energy, and strength.......PB'S EVERYWHERE!!! YIPPEE!! I did so well last night I can't wait to return tonight for my next session. I hope

"T" - TP can't make it - sorry - selfish I know - but I really feel that I am doing better on my own with just my

"T" - Tunes! Nothing a little Metallica can't over come!

"T" - Take care everyone! I have to go fidn my car now and head off to work:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home