Weird But True

Sunday, February 04, 2007

"L" - as in.....

Where did I

"L" - Leave off?

LOL!

There is absolutely nothing

"L" - Lovely about waking up and finding 8" of fresh snow on top of your car Di - nothing! Especially not when you have grown accustomed to the

"L" - Lovely maintenance men that come with the amenities of Heaven and have returned to the House to "babysit" while XBF is off in a sunny location for work. Because suddenly ALL of that snow removal is now your responsibility again. Shoveling, snow blowing, deicing, child walking, creating paths in the back yard for the child to be able to cruise around and rest areas for the "business at hand" when nature calls. Please keep in mind this "child" is a 120 lb. dog:) But the snow is so deep it's up over his "parts" and won't go out unless a path is cleared. And he is a big boy with arthritis in his hips - so he can't just trudge through like in his younger days. It's a lot of work. And it's freezing! And it's blowing! And it's now the coldest weather yet - thanks Steve:) - so no - I am NO FAN OF SNOW!

I'm now back in Heaven, and it's still cold, and blowing and snowing, and one of these mornings I really must bring my camera outside with me so you all can see what I get to "wake up to" after a good "dumping":) But at least here my men will get rid of the majority of the snow for me.

"L" - Lucky Aussie's get programs with running in sand is part of their training! Must be nice! Here I could write a program, shovel deep hard stuff plow dumped at end of driveway for five minutes, shovel light fluffy stuff near house for five minutes, throw snowballs at dog who won't stop pestering you, and repeat for 3 sets - LOL!

Otherwise there has been much

"L" - Learning go on around here. My gym has a few new services available - typical first of the year "updates" and I've tried one of these and have signed up for a second which starts in a couple of weeks. Both involve learning a bit more about my "self" and abilities. Although they are more appropriate for other

"L" - Letters so for now it's a secret:)

I'm also trying to learn how to use this stupid MP3! ARRrrrggghhhhh!!!! Yup - just like Hil - mine was on backorder and non one bothers to tell you so you can order from someone else. They assured me it was compatible with my current programs - and I can see that it looks like something is in there - but I haven't figured out how to get it out just yet - how FRUSTRATING! I'm waiting an email from tech support now.

I'm learning just how valuable my "tip" from a friend is - WOW! Tenacious you have no idea how much I

"L" - LOVE that program!!! And the workouts it produces!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

And I'm

"L" - Learning how to pose - I think. Once XBF is situated I'll have him watch and see if I'm getting this right.

But I must run -

"L" - Literally! Because it wouldn't be "L" day without training.......

"L" - LEGS!!!!!



1 Comments:

  • I thought LEGS would be the first item on the LIST for the Leter L. lol

    By Blogger jodie, at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home