Weird But True

Friday, January 26, 2007

H is for........

"H" - Housesitting! Yes - it's that time again! Time to pack a few of my belongings and leave

"H" - Heaven to watch over the "dogchild" and the

"H" - House while XBF attends a training seminar in North Carolina - Lucky man - Grrrrrr. Just when it finally starts to resemble winter here with the snow and the cold and he takes off to leave me with nasty outside chores. I'm happy to help out - but walking the "boy" and shoveling when it is only 2 degrees outside is not my idea of fun.
At least XBF finally has the internet over there - so my life will be somewhat "normal".

In other news...... In yesterday's mail I received my copy of

"H" - How to pose like the pros - LOL. A step by step DVD that will

"H" - Hopefully - teach me the skills I need to effectively pose these muscles at the next photo shoot. So I'll have to investigate that this weekend.

"H" - Hooked - I am COMPLETELY hooked on this calorie king thing and I have paid for my actual copy of the software - YIPPEE!!!

"H" - HAPPY - in fact BEYOND HAPPY - just plain ECSTATIC with a "bonus" gift - how nice they kept with letter of the day:) - yesterday. A coworker knows a guy who knows a girl, etc. who was able to get my a cd of the DJ mixx I've been going CRAZY for!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! This led to much celebration, and an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS cardio sessin thsi morning

"H" - HIIT of COURSE!!!!

It has also turned in to a Pandora's box of sorts.....now that I have a taste I want more!!! In fact I

"H" - Hunger for it!!!! And actually the amazing cardio left me
"H" - Hungry ALL DAY!!!! The food would barely be in there and I was
"H" - Hunting for more!!!!! I will also be "hunting" the internet for more ways to download this stuff - ooooooo - just had a thought that this week's show starts in 20 min. I better get off line before I get "sucked in" and wake myself up - as I do have to work in the morning.......Better get some sleep.

I will leave you with one

"H" - Hilarious link I stumbled upon. This one features
"H" - House cats doing well, house cat things:)

Check it out:
www.themooseisloose.net/funny_cats.html

2 Comments:

  • Hurting...when one cracks a rib on mile 4 of 20 of a mountain trail race.

    Hills...if you don't run them, then you just don't know.....

    High....what you've gotta feel after any workout.

    Hee-Bee-Jee-Bee's---what you'll feel as you run across icy, snowy rocks slanted at 60 degree angles with a 500 foot drop on both sides...oh, and with a cracked rib. ;-)

    By Blogger t, at 10:54 PM  

  • I have the software too, its good and very comprehensive and luckily we have an Australian version because it has all our foods. I love fiddling with the ratios and stuff.

    By Blogger jodie, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home