Weird But True

Friday, January 19, 2007

Let's "B" - gin!!!!!

I know what ....
"B" - Bonkers means!!!!! That's the same even here in the States!! However if I was getting.....
"B" - Bonked perhaps I would not have so much time and energy to be ,,,,,,,
"B" - Brainstorming ways to .....
"B" - Bore you all with this silly
"B" - Blog!!!!

LOL!!!!

Even the weather is playing along with our game! Today I woke up to turn on the news and learn that a
"B" - Blizzard was expected to hit today around rush hour!!!!

Right when I get out of work!!! But don't you worry - a silly snow storm will not keep me from training.....
"B" - Back and of course
"B" - Biceps this evening!!!!!

And guess what the veggie will be with my chicken, which - by the way "says"
"B" - BAAWWWK!

The veggie simply MUST be a side of......
"B" - Brussels Sprouts!!!

Too much fun!!! Too much fun!!!!

Off to train!!!

"B" - Bye for now!

1 Comments:

  • Ha ha, had to laugh when you went back to the start of the alphabet : ) You're a nutter!

    Unicorn Girl! People will be wondering What the ?!!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home