Weird But True

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Waiting.......

Well Michelle tune up day is officially over!

The hair is cut - but it was determined that my hair is not long enough to leave curly, at least not to my liking - so I'm still straightening it for now:)

The Dentist appointment was a success!
As was the Foot Dr!

I am still waiting to hear from the photgrapher as to whether or not they will be available on the dates I am trying for. They're on vacation right now. So I must be patient........

Speaking of patient - I was at the post office for nearly an hour today filling out claim forms on some lost packages - WOW!!!!

Ironically today's calendar entry is about the post office! Back in the days before 9/11 some college kids had fun seeing just what unusual items they could successfully mail to each other.....

Check this out:
http://www.p22.com/projects/mail.html

I sure do LOVE this calendar!!

I'm also waiting to get "dumped" on......
Seems Steve has been wishing his bad weather my way long enough - they're now predicting over 12 inches of snow by this time tomorrow!

I'm so thankful for my maintence men here in Heaven!!!!!

I am also still waiting on the maintence guy's at the gym to fix my beloved Gauntlet. There is a second one downstairs in the weight training room. I was so desparate for a fix I used that one this morning. Not quite the same - this one is actually newer and nicer - but I like the original version better. Still a good sweat was had by all!

Today was one of those "perfect" days. Eats were spot on, great a.m. cardio killer p.m. lifting, and now the cup of cocoa spice I was waiting on is done........

So a perfect ending to a perfect day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home