Weird But True

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Decisions......

So yesterday I am driving in my car when I notice my odometer.......

4970.

I bought this car back in APRIL.......8 months ago........

4970.

I haven't traveled 5000 miles yet?!

This seems unacceptable. This means I only go from work to the gym to the store to Heaven.
Yup - sounds about right.
So I DEFINITELY need to decide where and WHEN I will be traveling - soon!

I also need to decide if I will be "re shooting" my pics in March. How badly do I want this black and white muscle collage thing........Is it REALLY worth the effort to me............

I've given myself a week to decide.
I HAVE decided that someone below me has a NASTY cold!!! Here in Heaven I almost never even hear folks coming and going, never mind a t.v. or a voice - it's GREAT here. But while brushing my teeth this morning this poor person below me is sneezing and coughing iicckk. I'm glad germs don't travel through drywall and carpet!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle

    Merry Xmas. Family can be quite... interesting!!!

    Is 'heaven' an apartment block? I've only ever lived in houses or self contained units/flats?

    Have a great New Year
    Kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home