Weird But True

Friday, December 15, 2006

AAAaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

This one word describes how my past week has been! One headache after another!!

It all started simply enough, I called on Monday to DOWNGRADE my package with my online provider. DOWNGRADE - not I repeat NOT cancel my entire package.

I was very clear - do NOT interrupt my online service. I work online. I can not stress this enough - do NOT interrupt my online service.

Guess who's account was closed.

And guess who wasted 3 separate 1 hour phone calls trying to straighten this mess out.
And guess who sat in Heaven for 3 ADDITIONAL hours waiting for a tech. to make a house call who never showed.
And guess who is still sitting here using XBF's laptop because mine is still not correct.

So fortunately XBF is still BFF and has received MUCH geek squad training as of late. He has managed to band aid my situation so I am at least able to work onlline and make contact with all of my peeps - but it is a bit slower than usual. But still I am greatful. Beyond greatful!!!!! I'll be buying dinner again this week for certain:)

Meanwhile - back in the gym - my favorite "toy" the gauntlet is down for repairs - AGAIN! And as you can see I've had a stressful week - so guess who has been back on the tready - runnning sprint intervals?

I'm sure I look like a total spaz because I have been beaming with pride at how fast I can go! My 45 sec. sprint's were at 7.5 mph this week - a PB for certain!!!

I'll have to see what I was running last year this time - once I get my p.c. back - but I am positive it wasn't that fast!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

And it's not that I am out of breath or feel tired/exhausted - it's that my legs can'yt seem to go any faster! Yet! I have discovered a new speed improving cardio plan that I'll be taking for a test "run" starting thsi coming week. I am SO excited!!!!!!

Oh - and excited also applies to my weather this week - high's in the 50's - nearly 30 degress above normal!!! And while there wasn't much sun - there definately wasn't any snow and the rain drops were few and far between! I actually have a window cracked as I write this! It's almost "nice" out:)

So that's it for my quick update. They tell me all will be normal Saturday when I wake up - yeah - I've heard that before!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

2 Comments:

  • My turn.... 10" of snow overnight....light snow all day....still snowing....coming your way. ;-)

    Hope this week goes swimmingly for you!!!

    By Blogger t, at 9:14 PM  

  • Oh no, hope your weekend was better than your week!

    Good news on the weather - hope it lasts for you, and crossing my fingers that the Gauntlet is fixed soon.

    Hope you have a fantastic Chrismtas Michelle if I dont get back here before then.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home