Weird But True

Monday, December 11, 2006

Not so fast.....

Trying to send even more snow my way are you Steve? LOL - well the 7 day forecast has high's predicted in the 50's - so looks like it will be rain.

Although I almost wish it were cooler - all of the last snow has melted and now I'm left with a nasty muddy mess. And cold winter rain is nobody's friend!!!

This new training technique leaves me with a feeling of exhaustion like I've never experienced! Deep down physical drain - so I must have the technique right since it says right here "your clients may complain of excessive exhaustion and drain the first week."

Yup - that's me!!!!

But the detox is working WONDERS!!! My head is clear and alert - physically I feel "cleaner and healthier", and the problem is clearing up!!! A few more days and I'll be on all 8 cylinders again!!

Just in time for more lifting this weekend - HOORRAAAYY!!!

Did you know.....
A 130 lb woman burns more calories SLEEPING than watching T.V.? It's TRUE - 113 calories for sleeping for two hours vs. 64 for watching T.V.!!

AND

Not getting enough sleep affects your metabolism and causes increases in teh stress hormone cortisol encouraging fat storage!!!

So better get some rest!!!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • oh-oh, not good to read after have next-to-no sleep last night!

    Sounds like your training is going great Michelle, and hope the weather improves for you!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:48 PM  

  • I have snow/rain in the forecast for like 6 of the next 7 days....you will NOT be precip free for 7. Write it down! Other than that, you sound great. When in doubt, nap vs. watching tv. Tell me, what about napping in front of the tv??? Will that knock off 177 cals per hour??? :)

    By Blogger t, at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home