Weird But True

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Grey.....

That's the weather here - and my mood today. It's been grey, overcast, cold, and light misty rain for a solid week now - beginning to seem like ETERNITY!!!! As soon as I get home I turn on so many lights just to "brighten" things up a bit - including my mood.

It's the end of Fall here - so the trees are bare - the ground is brownish/green - and the sky is grey. Not exacty a warm sunny beach with an ocean view - LOL!

I'd settle for sun.

Today was also haircut day. This has added to my grey mood. Why you ask? The first reason is that my new "natural" hair color is also grey - LOL! But, the haircut was scheduled - and needed - prior to my pics. Bummer - Still needed a haircut - but no pics. And the Hair Salon was playing Christmas music - ARRGGhhhhhh - we still have Turkey Day to get through - let's not jump ahead people. 2 people in my apartment building have had their Christmas decorations - including tree - up since last Monday...... 11/6! Geez!

And these silly hair appointments take up SO much time - and are so costly - and I left there knowing that I was heading straight home still smelling and feeling color in my hair and having brown "stains" all about my face/ears/and neck, with a style that is not "right" - to wash my hair and start over!

So not the best of days. I'm not very good at being a "girl" - I thought we were supposed to love getting our hair and nails done - I've never been a fan of either.

But - cardio has already been performed - I used a personal day to get out of "work" so I know one thing that will improve my mood........

O.K. - a couple of things, but we're trying to save $$ rememeber - so no retail therapy. And it's only 2pm so it's too early for wine, but at 2 pm I can GUARANTEE I'll be able to perform my circuit with no interruptions..........

Look out boys - here I come!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • What is it with the hairdressers??!!! I'm like you, I always go home and "re-do" what they've just done!! Sometimes I get the scissors out and have a bit of a hack at something hehehe

    Hope your mood improved after your circuit session!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home