Weird But True

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

BBBooorrrrrriinnnnngggggg.........

OMG - this is TORTURE!!!! I am earning some of those precious continuing educational credits for work as I type this.

It's an online seminar - I thought they were bad in person....but MAN!
But at least here in Heaven I can type to you guys, in my sweats - with my slippers on and a cup of hot tea. That's a plus.

And it's one less hour I'll have to sit in a classroom next year - another plus.

But I could be at the gym grunting and sweating......but this is the "right" thing to do. I can lift tomorrow - I got cardio in this morning so all is well!

Today has been a FABULOUS day aside from this nonsense coming out of my computer speakers. Woke up early - clear head, feeling great - although I swear I still tasted tuna during cardio - but c'mon - I know it's just mental - LOL!
Great HIIT cardio - my favorite session too! The one followed by the walking lunges.

And at work - when the office ordered in lunch for the staff - they had the caterer bring a granny smith apple and a container of l/f cottage cheese for me - SO SWEET!! I was BLOWN away by this!!!!

And speaking of sweet...I received a post card in the snail mail from one of my "peeps", Carolyn!!! What a TERRIFIC surprise!! I've hung it on my wall of cherished cards/pics. I should take a pic of this board and post it for you guys to see. Not many cards and pics - but I've only been with Sue and IBO a short time. Hopefully this wall will soon be COVERED in goodies!! They are truly MY motivation!

AND Xbf called to say that he had a delivery for me at the house as well. He was kind enough to drop it off on his way out tonight - it was a package from Kerry!!!! She helped me with a surprise special Christmas present for my Dad. It arrived safe, sound, and in plenty of time. He will LOVE them!!! Thank you SO much for this Kerry!!!!

Now - if only this hour would go by a teensie bit faster - LOL!!!!

Remember -

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home