Weird But True

Friday, November 10, 2006

BRILLIANT!!!!


Forget the Lifter Salt and Pepper shaker - THIS is what we all need!!

This is called the Shockolate Vault. You put your tempting items in this container and set the digital timer, up to 24 hours. If anyone tries to open it within 24 hours - they get zapped!!!

Chocolates, tempting Holiday treats, credit cards for those implulse purchases, I don't think it would hold a bottle of wine - but it would hold a corkscrew - LOL!!!

Last night I ate WAAYY too many Brussels Sprouts - could have used this last night when I went back for more. I know, I know...everything in moderation. They were all fresh and yummy and well......

My tummy hurts this morning. I don't think this mornings cardio will be running - or even my precious Gauntlet. Moderate session - here I come!

I have a coworker who is SUCH a kid when it comes to gifts. He paces and practically breaks out in a sweat just waiting for the O.K. to open it - and once he gets his hands on it - POOF! - the wrapping paper is gone in less time then it takes to remove your coat!!! I would LOVE to get him a gift card - wrap it so he doesn't know what it's to/for and drop it in this thing. Then place it on a counter and watch him pace for a day - hehehehhehehehehe! Evil I know - but fun:)

Good news is today is Friday - YIPPEE!!! I should - hopefully - get out of work at a reasonable hour and I am DEFINITELY heading to the gym for some self torture/therapy after this week! I'm not even sleeping well now thanks to the nonsense going on at that place. Need a code word for the "real job" - I don't even llike typing the word work right now - Grrrrrrrrr.

Some happy news then - yesterday I went to insert a demo cd for some new software I wanted to try - and was greeted by an odd sound. The drive kicked out the disc and to my horror - it was in 2 pieces! Now my drive won't read anything! How am I to transfer tunes to my Mp3?!!

But remember I said Good News - XBF has expanded his skills at crime solving since we split - he's been trained at removing evidence from hard drives!

So I called him to see if he had any suggestions on where to take this for the least amount of "downtime' and guess what - he can now remove/replace/rebuild a cd drive himself!!!! His current lap top - he built it!

YIPPEE!!!! And his rates are quite affordable - for one dinner and any parts needed he will come to Heaven - evaluate and repair!!! No need to go offline!!! No going to a repair store!!! AND he's a simple sandwich and a couple of beer kinda guy - so MUCH more affordable then the rates at the computer store!

And with that happy thought I'm off for morning cardio!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home