Weird But True

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WOW.....

I can NOT believe it's been a week since I said "hi" to everyone! Where IS the time going? Although if there is a season that can fly by it's fall, o.k. actually I'd prefer winter to fly by. ANd since it's been 36F and RAIN here for 4 days now.........

It's like winter already arrived!

Obviously I've been a bit busy, the "real" job is going through some changes....none of which are good. But it's in responseto the local economy, which is also not so good these days. And since my family stays here - I'm stuck for a bit longer. At least with this company I have seniority - always a "plus". So the day job has been very stressful and demanding - never plesant.

Hubert has given me one final parting gift.......a weakened immune system! I haven't had a cold in 2 years!!!!! Asthma attack, sure, allergies - O.K., E- coli - not pleasant but unable to control, and after Hubert I catch the VERY first cold to be delivered to the eye place - and it's kicking my butt!!!!!!!

With a little over 3 weeks to go until my next pics - I am not pleased! It's to be expected - my immune system was under attack for over a month, and I was sleeping poorly due to the antibiotics and stomach discomfort - not to mention the stress at work. So lots of supplements right now, lots of fluids, lots of sleeping. Must get healthy!!!

I haven't opened my figure posing DVD yet - not feeling very sexy with my glowing nose and runny eyes. That's on this weekend's "must do" list!

If I don't kick this thing soon I may have to push the next pic session back a couple of weeks. Right now it's the Monday before Thanksgiving - but if it has to be after Turkey day - so be it. I'm cooking so everything served will be healthy, and I'm not one to stuff myself. Although a little wine certainly makes the family more "tolerable" - LOL!!

Speaking of family...I've been putting in a lot of time over at Dad's shop helping him prep wood for all of his Holiday orders. I had to take a one month leave of absence due to Hubert - which left Dad running a bit behind in his orders. I've also been helping Dad "learn" how to eat better and make smarter choices. He's not a small man - defineitly needs to make better choices - and so far he's been "on the wagon" for 3 weeks! YIPPEE!!!!!!

Other than that - all is well here!!! Still training - though no records being broke. Little weak thanks to the sniffles - but I'm still at it!!!! And lots of healthy soups are being brewed!!!!

Hope all is well with you guys!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle!

    Hope you feel better soon! I know what it feels like to have a nasty cold, it makes you just miserable! And if it's cold outside too....

    Take care of yourself, lots of rest and fluids!

    Talk soon,
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home