Weird But True

Monday, October 02, 2006

Here's One Pic........

O.K. - they're not all bad. In fact a few are pretty good - really good head shots. But my muscle collage does not seem to "be". And the really dramatic high contrast black and white did not happen either.

But here's proof - I went. Pics were taken. And they are flattering - warm and natural.

NEXT TIME - and YES there will be a next time, very, very, very soon, I will go for the more dramatic look.

But first I must get off of these anitibiotics. I told Sue - I've taken to calling my thumb Hubert - it seems to have an agenda of it's own - so now it has it's own identity!

Hubert is still improving - which is GREAT news! And my grip is getting stronger - I am really feeling this weekend lifting sessions - FABULOUS!!!!!!

I had continuing education for work today. Basically all of us in the area get together for 6 hours and listen to presentations on the latest in eyewear technology. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - sorry - LOL!

But come to find out Hubert and myself have become company legends! Folks as far as an hour away knew of my situation, AND that it happened at work from a task that we all perform everyday. Many times a day. Some girls have taken to bandaging their fingers in an attempt to "prevent" such an attack on themselves - LOL!

Perhaps the most disturbing thing about Hubert is that what ever got "in" me to cause this infection came off of someone's glasses! Glasses that they wear day in and day out!

What kind of "chemical make up" is in that person.......

5 Comments:

  • Pictures do not need to define who you are, what you've accomplished, and how you feel. If you are happy with yourself, then a picture only shows a part of the picture. Keep up the inspiring work.

    By Blogger t, at 10:18 PM  

  • I think the picture is fantastic. I want to see more.
    Hubert is getting so much attention I hope your employer has taken a lot of notice.
    .....and ditto for what Steve says.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 11:41 PM  

  • I love the pic - and yes I agree with Kerry I want to see more.

    Oh I just thought of another band that I am listening to, Little Birdy (they have a new single out, called Come on Come on - that I love!)

    Ok that's all I got at the moment. What you listening to??

    By Blogger jodie, at 7:27 AM  

  • Hi Michelle
    I have been popping into your blog awaiting these pics to arrive! The pic you have posted looks great. Sorry to hear you are not happy with them after the long awaited anticipation.
    Thankyou for your lovely comments about our wedding pics. It was certainly the most memorable day of my life : )
    Cheers
    Di

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 6:13 AM  

  • Hi Michelle,

    I like your pic too! I ssssooo love your legs!

    As with everyone else, keep up the hard work!

    Maraina
    xxx

    By Blogger Maraina, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home