Weird But True

Saturday, September 23, 2006

You're gonna like what you smell......

That's what the maintenance guy said to me as I returned from the gym yesterday morning....

"You're gonna like what you smell up there"


Now - what kind of greeting is that first thing in the morning - LOL!


So I smile and look slightly confused - wave - wish him a GREAT weekend..and head on up to get reay for work...

I get up stairs - throw my jacket off and wait a minute - something IS different.......*sniff*......*sniff*..could it be......*sniff*.....*sniff*........ it IS!!!!!!

My heat's back on!!!!! My heat's back on!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!! SmileyCentral.com

It's been a bit chilly here at night - getting down to 41F the night before - so just like this past spring, it wasn't unbearable in Heaven - but it was a bit chilly. Towels not drying, drinking too much hot tea for my liking......

But now all is well again!

And speaking of getting well - the thumb is tsraing to resemble a thumb - and not a big toe or a cartoon hand - so this is FINALLY a good sign. I've been cleared to remove the splint for the next couple of days - if the swelling comes back though - so does the splint.

So all of my good fingers are crossed!!!!!



1 Comments:

  • Hope you have a CO detector. :)

    By Blogger t, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home