Weird But True

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Again - why not......

Seem to have a "theme" this week - why not?

Today my "Why Not?" moment came when I bought myself some flowers. Cut flowers - bright sunny yellow. Why? Because they make me smile. Quite possibly the ONLY reason to do something!


I also lit candles last night - just me - no one else. Why? Because I felt like it!

And the next "Why Not" decision will be to go through with my rice experiment. I haven't started it yet - a few comments I received made me feel a bit foolish - but you know what......I ENJOY testing these theories. No gets hurt, doesn't cost a lot and hey - what if it's true?

Our minds are extremely powerful - and I'm a HUGE believer in positive thoughts and positive word power - so the experiment will commence this weekend.

Again I say - "Why Not?"

Speaking of experiments - the experiment called my thumb is STILL at work. My dr. was kind enough to give me another 6 days worth of antibiotics. WUNDERFUL! That will bring the "stretch" up to 27 days - not counting the shot the started this adventure.

My poor, poor, tummy........

1 Comments:

  • Never feel foolish to do something you want to do. Had I relied on others when I wanted to run a marathon, I'd've (that's "I would have") been snickered out of town....but I did it. Do what ever it is you want to!!!!!!!!! Never, ever let others--including me. :) ) decide your futre.

    By Blogger t, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home