Weird But True

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Four......

Four.......the number of letters in my current state of affairs..........four........D.O.M.S.
Four.......the number of letters in what I trained that caused this......L E G S

And finally....
Four........the number of times I burned my hands during food prep for the week this evening........F O U R - LOl!

I'm certain that all of these things are related on some level. None of my burns are serious of course - I'm sure they'll be fine by morning - but one burn - o.k. .....two - pay attention.......FOUR?!

Know when it's time to walk away and get ready for bedSmileyCentral.com

So I made it through my work week - finally to my long Holiday weekend! It's Labor Day here - the unofficial end of summerSmileyCentral.comand it's ending much like it started.....the unofficial start of Summer is Memorial Day in May - and it was FREEZING here then and guess what - it's FREEZING here now!

57F and POURING rain - thanks to the leftovers from Hurricane Ernesto. Never was much of a fan of leftovers - LOL! This time I was smart though, shut the windows up early and started cooking/cleaning - since Heaven's free heat doesn't come back until the actual Labor Day Holiday - which is Monday. Still a bit chilly in here - but nothing a sweatshirt can't take care of.

Luckily I had no big plans for this weekend - some quality time with Dad, training, some online stuff, and a couple of DVD's.

Funny how things work out, my original "plans" sound like the perfect plans for a rainy day - don't they?SmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home