Weird But True

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A FABULOUS day!!!

My good fortune continues!!! I'm so happy I make myself sic - LOL!

First thing this morning I received a huge compliment from a very dear friend - left me feeling so "on top of the world" that I had an AMAZING HIIT session on the gauntlet!

We all know that a great training session will just lead to euphoria - at least for me - so I was already had checked this off as a great day before 10 am!

But then my day got better! I scored a GREAT deal on 3 gifts on ebay!!! YIPPEE!!!

XBF said that he wasn't going to spending tonight at the hotel where his out of town training is this week - would I mind staying at Heaven tonight so he could have his own bed back? HECK YEAH!!! SWEET!!!! I get to go home! Now if I can just convince him to come home on Thursday too - I'll be done with dog sittingSmileyCentral.com

And at work - they knew I had a lot on my plate this week - so they asked if I wanted to cash in a couple of hours personal time today! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

So I'm in Heaven - showered and about to cook some yummy fish!!!! I get to sleep in my own bed - wake up in my own bedroom.....Ahhhhh - the comforts of home!!!!

If only the photographer would call........

Patience grasshoppa........patience!!!!!

Cross your fingers for me!!!!
“Is there anything better than to be longing for something, when you know it is within reach?”
Greta Garbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home