Weird But True

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm excited!

If I wake up on the 7th and look HALF as defined and feel HALF as good as I have these past 2 days....NO WORRIES!! I have definition in my legs - all the abs are showing - and I'm still pale!!! Some brown stuff and a smile, and I'll be good to go! Oh yeah - and bikini - must remember clothing - LOL...... Details...details Bug Eyed

This heat wave's timing is PERFECT!!! It's natural and healthy for EVERYONE to be drinking this much water this this week! Eating light protein with no sauces and veggies is what I want anyway - well, except for my blender but why bring that up - I actually put it in the closet in the back, so I wouldn't have to look at it everyday! And training - it's far better to take it easy when it's this hot - and you're not used to it. I'd be fighting with myself over lifting less if not for these pics! High reps and super sets - works out perfect!! Moderate cardio is better for my legs rights now - normally BORING - but I have a new book, just finished a GREAT one which I'll share later, AND with the heat moderate cardio is better for everyone!

YIPPEE!!

Interesting tidbit...the "Heat Index" is some long formula involving 20 odd variables that boils down to relative humidity in comparision to the current air temperature. I heard on the news yesterday mornign that yesterday at 4 a.m. the air temperature was 80F, the dewpoint was 73F, which made the air humidity something like 90% humidity. The resulting Heat Index - how your body perceives these conditons if you were to train outside for example - 150F!!! ay t 4 am!

Thank GOD for air conditioning!!!! So I'm off to my air conditioned gym for this morning's session before we all start baking again - 2 more days of crazy weather before it cools off. Hmmm....cooling off over the weekend - for Monday...this DOES seem to be coming together.......

Fingers Crossed!







2 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle,
    Been coming across your name on other bloggers blogs, (what a mouth full) but didn't realize it was you, I just assumed you were an aussie!!! Anyway, heat wave, we had that last summer too 46 degrees on New Years Eve!! I fainted at a wedding , very embarassing :@ Hope everything goes well for you,
    Kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 12:58 AM  

  • Sounds like its all coming together, except for the extreme heat situation! Not long til you can have your 'Myoplex Ice Cream' again...

    Cant wait to see the pics!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home