Weird But True

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm Committed!

Now - I haven't been committed - although there are some who might just think I should be - LOL! But I AM committed!

Today was a very productive day!

First - I renewed my lease here in Heaven for another year - YIPPEE!

THEN - I renewed my gym membership - HOORAY!

THEN - I have a haircut/color scheduled for Wednesday - THANK GOD! The old hair color and the new lighter skin color are just not working!

AND - to top it off - I AM HAVING MY PICS PROFESSIONALLY TAKEN ON AUGUST 7TH!!!!!

And by posting this for all the world to see I can not back out of any of these things now! So bring on the veggies and the water - ice is water - right?Winkyand the cardio - I'm so sick I love these things anyway!! Say goodbye to the beer and the wine - it's only a couple of weeks - bring on some fake tan and let's make this happen!!!!! Raise The Roof 1





2 Comments:

  • Yaaaay! You've got it all sorted, there's no going back now (not that you would - they are all fabulous things to be committed to!)

    Are we going to see pics of this new hair cut and colour?

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:11 AM  

  • Go Michelle - cheering you on from down here!!

    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home