Weird But True

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My mouth is SOO happy.....

How to make Michelle happy:

Step 1 - Have it be 85 outside - mostly sunny
Step 2 - Keep her away from "The Real Job"
Step 3 - Have homegrown veggies at The Farmer's Market
Step 4 - Tell her it's leg day!!!

Today was just about PERFECT!!! My mouth is SO very happy right now!! My veggies are so tasty I don't even need seasonings!!! Raw - they're goor, steamed - also great - mixed together piled high on a plate - YUMMYYY!!!

AMAZING leg session this afternoon at the gym! Some disgusting guy was hogging the leg press machine - left his sweaty resudue all behind when he was done - but not even that would ruin my day!! I simply sprayed it off - wiped it dry - while he watched, LOL - and went about my business!

Headphones blasting - no t.p. Life is GREAT!

Just when I'm all on cloud 9 I feel a tap on my shoulder......

It's Yank - my gym buddy who has lost nearly 2 whole Michelle's so far. He has a gift for me!!

It's his warrior picture! THE moment in time when he's crossing the finish line on his latest marathon!!!!

He looks so PROUD! As well he should be!!!!

Yup - it's a perfect day! I'm exhausted, and full and now I'm full of fuzzies!

Until later!

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."~ Herschel Walker

2 Comments:

  • Fantastic stuff Michelle. It doesn't take too much to make you happy. I love days like that too.

    I like your thought for the day. Well put!

    Happy training!
    Maraina
    xx

    By Blogger Maraina, at 11:24 PM  

  • Michelle you are on FIRE girl!! I'm beginning to like leg day too, wouldn't say its my fave though!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home