Weird But True

Monday, June 26, 2006

Jammin'

That's how I spent my weekend - making homemade strawberry jam!!! I wanted to pick them myslef but the berries wouldn't cooperate with my work schedule - so I had to buy them at the Farmer's Market.

All canned and processed - ready for delivery. Sugar free of course! I'll catch the blueberries, raspberries - if I'm lucky, and peaches too. Nobody takes the time to "make" things anymore - such a difference in taste!!!

Speaking of making things - no recipes from teh West Coast yet - but I received confirmation that she did ship them - just didn't get to it as quickly as she had hoped to. Patience grasshoppa - patience Meditate

I also spent the better part of my weekend fighting with this blasted computer/internet. My service was out for a day - talk about withdrawal and when it came back up somehow my Outlook Express was all messed up Computer Smash

But all is well now. I think I'm all caught up with my peeps and friends alike. Next on the list is a new playlist for the gym!

My cd from Yank is AWESOME - but it's blues music. So I listened to it while I was in the kitchen creating.

My workouts seemed stale this weekend - even with the tunes on. I'm only at week 4 with this program - but if you're bored - time to change it up!!

I'll work on that before the playlist actually - gotta get my priorities straight!

I'm off for more creating - of the digital kind!

Until later -

“Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.”
Rita Mae Brown





1 Comments:

  • Hi ya, Your posts always put a smile on my face. That Yank guy sounds groovy. Any pics of him? I don't make jam :( but I'd really like to. I make banana muffins and pineapple/coconut muffins instead. Wanna swap recipes? Oh, I don't eat them now :( I just make them for my co-workers and students at my work. I'm such a wonderful gal yeah? Keep up the good work!

    Maraina
    xxx

    By Blogger Maraina, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home