Weird But True

Monday, June 12, 2006

Day 3...

Cold BreathSad but true! Still no heat! The sun came out for a brief moment - just long enough to guarantee that they would NOT be turning our heat on, but not long enough to knock the chill off.

The 7 day forecast say it will be near 90F on Sunday. Sunday I'll need a/c - today heat. Why on earth do I stay in New York?

Oh yeah - family. Speaking of which Dad made his own carrot cake yesterday - 'caue his house was kind of chilly and it seemed like a good day to bakeBang Your Head

His was from a box - mine from scratch and he IS a Dad - so he knew the proper thing was to toss his and keep mine.

Anyhow, FABULOUS chest and bi session!! FABULOUS!!! I need me a chest mascotSmiley Gone Wildthis one is not quite right!! LOL!

My gym has 2 satellite stations playing - hard rock on the weight floor - or at least the "man" side where I "play" and 50's music in cardio - for the seniors in the morning. I always have my mp3 on when I do cardio - but uusually leave them off during lifting. Seems rude to my training partner.

Well - no partner today - and the music on the weight floor.......sit down for this...... Michael Jacskon "Beat It". What? 'xcuse me? Yes - the second song, XANADU!!!

Headphones on - Metallica blasting - AWESOME session!!! I have to see if t.p. (training partner) will agree to these new terms.

On that note.....

Until next time!!

Did you know?......

Tug of War was an Olympic Sport until 1920. Go figure!

5 Comments:

  • Your Dad is lucky to have you and a carrot cake made from scratch is always best. I hope he put his in the freezer for later.
    Keep swapping those pills for vegies, they're much better for you.
    I prefer no music. I can't stand the music at the gym. It's all in one room so everyone gets the same dose. Home is a much better place to train.
    I did chest and Biceps last night. I'll have to increase the weights next time
    k

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:55 PM  

  • Hey Michelle,

    Great postings. This is my first chance to catch up on everybody's blogs.

    And speaking of cold!!! Have you seen my pic posted on my blog (Tues 13/6/06)? from my partner's parents house? Wwwhewww it's really cold here!

    Gotta go sweet. Talk to you soon. Happy training.

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 1:51 AM  

  • Hope it warms up in your part of the world soon. We are heading for some real cold stuff (well for us!!) and I HATE IT!! -3oC this morning when I got up, that's about 25oF. Jack Frost was definitely around this morning. Then sun comes out to around 59oF in the afternoon.

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:00 AM  

  • It's winter here in Qld and here I am thinking it's a bit cool at 72F (22C)and 52F overnight! I'd be buying a heater if I had to survive without heating like you (poor thing!) I've forgotten what cold really is I think!

    When my gym played Xanadu during an aerobics class I knew it was time to invest in an iPod!

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 7:08 AM  

  • It was 90 degrees and a hurricane today. That's the forecast until October. Then it will be 85 until December. Ah sucks to be in Florida. Guess I don't need my winter parka from living up north anymore. You want me to send it up to you? LOL!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home