Weird But True

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I thought this might be interesting.....


This image that you see here is me - October 2000. PLEASE notice the size of my butt!!!! For the love of GOD!

So many people only know the "new and improved Michelle", have I mentioned how much I LOVE SUE lately?.

Even my before picture on her site does not represent the true "before".

So since it's been cold and rainy here today - where did my summer go? - I thought today was as good a day as any to try and master this scanner.

While I am far from mastering it, I do have the basics down - here is the proof.

Every so often I plan on posting a picture of me in my before life. Sadly I am one of those who tend to shred pictures if they're not flattering - does that mean I thought this one WAS flatteringShock 2so I don't know if I'll have any truly awful ones.

But it may help you understand me a bit better. It definitely serves as a reminder for me.

P.S.A. - If you guys haven't discovered Pandora.com yet - you simply MUST! It's an online customized radio station. Just type in the name of a band you are in the mood to hear, and it will somehow create an online stream of bands you know, and bands you don't that you will enjoy. I've had it on for hours - IT'S FABULOUS! And it's FREE!
http://www.pandora.com/

1 Comments:

  • Oh my god Michelle, that SOOOOOOOO does not look like you at all!!! I can't believe it, no way!! Thanks for posting.

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home