Weird But True

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I feel good.....


"Nah Na nana na na - I knew that I would now...Nah Na nana Na" - trying to sing here - work with me folks!

I'm feeling SO much better today!!! I still forced myself to do a moderate cardio session, I wanted to run - BAD, but it's still HHH (hazy hot humid) outside and the pollen is still pretty thick AND I have to get my hair cut/colored which while it is needed, mean that I'll be under dryers and such for 2 - 3 hours, so no HIIT just yet. Not pushing my luck. But big storms are forcasted so that treadmill better be ready tomorrow!


Kimmy - I'm SO happy to hear about your FANTASTIC news!!!!! I'm sure you'll be GREAT in July!!!


I thought you guys might appreciate this one!

Have a great day!!!

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
Author Unknown

1 Comments:

  • I'm singing with ya, Michelle!

    I always enjoy reading about you. I love the little sayings ... excellent!

    Happy training!

    Maraina
    xx

    By Blogger Maraina, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home