Weird But True

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I QUIT!!!!!!!

Tanning that is!Winky Bet you were nervous there for a second weren't you...hehehe.

I am not proud to admit that I was one of "those" who feels the need to "bake" myself in the electric coffin. Not everyday mind you - but a couple of times a week. Therapy - a girl needs her sun - plus I feel that I get abnormally pale when I don't go.

We'll see just how pale I get! I actually quit a couple of weeks ago - but folks are just now starting to notice the color shift in my face. Actually I think it's more because it was such a nice weekend here that they assumes I'd be lounging around a pool all weekend - getting crispy. But I did NOT. And I'm proud of it.

Why the change in thought? As I was putting on moisturizer I was noticing the *gasp* fine lines and such starting to take hold on my face - and my first thought was I should look in to that micro - abrasion thing they do.

THEN that same day, XBF shows me 2 moles that he's having removed and analyzed.

THEN at work I waited on not one but THREE patients - of various ages - that all had stitches on their face/lip/ears from where they were being tested.

HHEEELLOOO??!!! How many more signs does a girl need in one day? I quit that afternoon.

So this added to my shopping confusion - what colors look good now might not look 3 weeks from now. *sigh*. So we'll see how I "turn" out. I'll definitely be healthier in the long run.

Speaking of healthier - the headache and bloat are still kicking around - though they are managible today. The pollen is so thick with the humidity that all the cars are yellow and you can see it hanging in the air!

Tomorrow we're supposed to get a good Thunderstorm - HOORRAY! That should clear the air for me so I can return to all 8 cylinders again. I'm at about 6 now. I'll never complain about the heat - just the pollen. Heat is my best friend!

AND - even with my puffy state the clothes are a success!!! Everything fits, one that is supposed to be a little snug is still wearable - so tomorrow I will be quite happy with all my purchases.

Back to "normal" here in Heaven!!

Until tomorrow!Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home