Weird But True

Saturday, May 27, 2006

AAhhhhhhhh...


Home again!!! It's always so very nice to return home! Even though Heaven is right near work and I was here everyday on my lunch to check in on my "peeps" - it's not the same as sleeping in my own bed, cooking in my own kitchen, and you know what's next.......

Indulging in my shower!!!! I DO love the shower here!! So much more water pressure, so much hotter, lasts so much longer......AHHhhhhhh!!

This sexy guy is the reason for my absence! Meet Manfrey! 118lbs of mutt! How on earth anyone could be scared or intimidated by that face is beyond me! He was very happy to have me as "his" guest this week - extra walking, lots of carrots and I let him sleep on the corner of the bed. Shhhh - don't tell XBF - but it's a California King bed - Way more space than I need. I didn't even know he was there. I was in the top upper right corner, he was on top of the comforter in the lower left corner - could've fit 2 more humans in that bed with plenty of room!

Now for a long Holiday weekend of catching up! Last night was leg's and I'm off to do my Sunday morning power walk this morning, even though it's Saturday. I'm hoping to avoid Phelm man and perhaps move some of this DOMS out of my legs so I can enjoy this weekend. It's finally supposed to be nice! I don't know if I mentioned it - but last Sunday/Monday - May 21 and 22, there was high winds, rain, sleet, hail and brace yourself - trace amounts of SNOW! Unacceptable!

This weekend looks to be much more enjoyable! 80 and partly to mostly sunny. Finally!!!

I'll catch up on blogs later! Hope everyone is doing well!

Until then!Sunny

3 Comments:

  • Snow!?! wow, late in the year for that. Love the pic of the dog. The comment of how could anyone be scared is funny, cause I have same thing with mine. 85 pound german sheppard, who is the biggest sook/baby in the world. Likely to lick you to death rather than anything else! haha.

    Have a great day

    Shane

    By Blogger Shane Leighton Photography, at 7:21 AM  

  • Hi Michelle. Been great to see what your up to :) I had to laugh about the whole XBF neighbour confusing incident. Nothing like keeping them all guessing!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 7:00 PM  

  • Manfrey is adorable!! How about those puppy dog eyes.... Lucky you with the warm weather on the way.... I am already hanging out for summer and winter hasn't hit us yet.

    By Blogger jodie, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home