Weird But True

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Excuse me...

"Yes"
"How many people do you have living in that apartment?"
"Ummmm - just me - why do you ask?" - I know it can't be a noise complaint - I can go the whole day without even turning on the television! Just flip on the computer and find a cyber radio station - and my speakers actually need replacing.....must head to the mall this weekend.......

"Well - every time I see you you're hauling groceries up those stairs - yet you're the tinest person. Those can't all be for you?"
Blushy

Way to meet the grounds keeper.

So it was a week ago today I bought every vegetable known to man and sure enough - not a one went to waste.

Mmm.Mmm.Goood! In fact I ran out of radishes, carrots and 'shrooms over the weekend and had to get more!
Cover Up

Nobody can say Sue starves you!!!

Thanks for all of the great comments over the past couple of days! It's nice to know others are out there!!!

I'm off to work!

“If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X being work, Y play, and Z keeping your mouth shut.”
Albert Einstein

3 Comments:

  • You are so right. The question is always, "how are you losing the weight?" And when you say you eat 6 times a day and tell them what you eat they are amazed. I am very rarely hungry.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 4:51 PM  

  • Hey Michelle,

    It's good to read about you. Just thought I'd say gidday. Things are going good with me. Read the news about Lisa (winning Body Blitz). Awesome! That Sue's churning them out! All the best.

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 2:50 AM  

  • I had a good chuckle at your post. In all the host families I stayed with in the USA, (and I stayed with 6) there was only one night I ate a meal at home with vegies. And the vegies they served weren't fresh ones (they were the frozen kind)!! Most families ate every meal out every night, which was really foreign to me. Glad to see you are unique!!
    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home