Weird But True

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Anybody Hungry?

Hmmmm, it seems I may have bought just a few too many veggies this morning at the store. I confess - I broke the cardinal rule...NEVER go shopping on an empty stomach. NEVER!

It's just me here in Heaven - so anytime I pull up to the cashier and I have a full cart.......I should do a "self check". LOL!

I blame it on the monitor. Yup - it's to blame. I was a good girl - cardio on an empty stomach, monitor strapped on, mp3 blasting, check **puff**check **puff**.

My workouts are SO intense now, I'm starving!!! O.k. - not starving - but I definitely have an increase in appetite!! I'm like Pacman - mowing through the produce like there's no tomorrow!

And then I leave the gym and hit the store - gotta conserve gas - do it all while you're out you know. The store is right on the way home.

And it was 8am.....Fresh produce, nobody else has pawed through it - all still cold from the cooler, the colors so bright, we're finally get produce that is actually edible - not shipped halfway around the world.......

I may have overdone it.

On my way out the door this morning I did manage to grab my digital camera - to take some pics of this destruction for you all to "see".....they were already working - at 7am!!! And there were visible improvements in the appearance since I came home last night - at 9pm!! And they didn't wake me up! No louder than trash trucks!

This is by far the MOST organized construction I have EVER witnessed!!! Even in destruction - Heaven still amazes me:)

“Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be.”
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

1 Comments:

  • Well Michelle I have to say you've done well if you went shopping on an empty stomach and all you bought was EXTRA veges!! No chocolate? No chips? No ice cream? You are a good girl!

    Maybe you could do a big cookup and freeze them? I'd invite myself over for dinner, but its a bit far away! ;-)~

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home