Weird But True

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm hooked!!!

On my heart rate monitor that is!!! I had to laugh at your comment Hilary, I found myself checking it while I was lifting....every 5 minutes or so during cardio, and when the "folks" were acting up during dinner last night.....I checked it then too!!!

When they asked what I was doing they were not amused. Oh well, they should learn to get along better! LOL!!

So now just like my "running only " sneakers, my mp3 and my precious blender...the monitor is on the list of things I "can't do without" to train!

Feeling particularly adventurous after chest and bi's, I decided to give the Dark Chocolate another go - only this time packet first, then water........yeah, there is some red and green color action in there!

Yet another reason to ALWAYS choose whole foods over supplements!!

My "real" job is Tuesday through Saturday - so Monday is the great cook/off and clean up the mess day. I'm happy to report that my fridge and freezer is fully stocked, Heaven is spotless and I'm all organized for another great week!!!

As I tidied up the place - a piece of trivia came to mind......

Did you know.......
Dust found in the average household is mostly made up of dead skin. In fact, about 80% of the particles seen floating in a sunbeam is dead human skin. EWWWWWWWWwwwwwww!!!!

And it gets worse.......

Ohio State University scientists estimate that up to 10% of a two-year-old pillow is comprised of dead dust mites and their excrement!

Sleep Tight!!!

1 Comments:

  • lol Michelle... dont you just love a new toy! Next you'll be wearing it around the house (sorry, Heaven) while you do your housework!

    Dont you just love that feeling of having everything organised and ready for the week ahead? That way you are prepared for anything!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home