Weird But True

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MMmmmmmm

Such a busy and productive day I've had!!! Cardio before work, caught up on my emails, lifted after work, finished up some online projects, and now a quick check in before my head hits the pillow:)

Eww - that reminds me of yesterday's trivia, not my pillows of course - I wash them every couple of months and the pillow protector gets washed every week when I change the sheets, still - let's not think about the unwanted critters..

Right now I am enjoying the MOST delicious tea known to man. Yogi tea - cocoa spice. Somehow these folks have found away to make tea taste like cocoa. Deelliicious!!! No sweetener needed - just a splash of soy milk and Ahhhhh!!

It's hard to find in my area - so I don't like to "waste" them - and good luck getting me to share them - LOL! I stock up when I see it and then have to rationalize whether or not I truly want one before I open it. Did you guys see the episode of Seinfeld with Elaine and the "Today" contraceptive sponge? "Are you sponge worthy?"

That's how I feel about my cocoa spice:)

I know Kerry has mastered emoticons in her blog - animated at that! So you've all been warned...theeey're coming........

I promise I'll be responsible. No over kill here!

Sleep tight!!!

"Staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, and dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance you have of one coming true.”

2 Comments:

  • Its amazing what they can do with tea now isn't it? I've got this obsession (along with American Mustard!!) with flavoured green tea... green tea with Mango, green tea with vanilla, green tea with Jasmine... I'm like a little kid in a sweet shop when I get to the 'tea aisle' at the supermarket!! I've not heard of Yogi tea though - will have to keep a look out!

    Enjoy your emoticons!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 12:32 AM  

  • Have you tried to email me again. It was the work email that wouldn't work,not the one at home. I will email you again.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home