Weird But True

Monday, May 15, 2006

Rainy Day Update.....

A friend just called and asked if I wanted to head out for a chicken salad and some video gaming - or if I was planning on eating chicken salad in heaven tonight - those were their words - I may be a little too predictible.

ANYWAY - I said sure and decided to change my clothes. I opened up the jean drawer to grab a fresh pair and saw some that I haven't worn in literally 2 years. The skinny pair - from when I starved myself and trained into a coma to maintain it - aka - before I met Sue. Not sure why I saved them all this time - I even packed them when I moved, and I'm a big believer if you haven't worn it in a year you're not gonna - so give it to someone who will.

Even when I got them they were really too tight in my thighs. But they were a gift, and they ARE Abercrombie - so I wiggled and stuffed and pulled them on.

That was then......

Fast forward - today I sit here "Indian style" - cross legged, quite comfortably. They're not stretch jeans either.

Every cloud has a silver lining!!! - Now I'm singing in the rain!!!!
No Pants DayThanks Sue!!

3 Comments:

  • You've gotta love that :))) See, it pays to hoard old clothes - I think I have a pair of REALLY old Levi's, so out of fashion, still in the cupboard. I remember wearing them when I was 19, so yes, they are old! I must pull them out and see 'where I am at' :) I know when i step on stage, they just fall right off me. Well done Michelle, you are obviously still making great progress!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:22 PM  

  • Fantastic Michelle. It truly is a good feeling isn't it.
    Naturally being a yoyo all my life I have a variety of sizes to fit back into and I get a thrill every time I do it. I have some lovely clothes that I will never wear out again but to be able to put them on will be good.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:39 PM  

  • Way to go Michelle... I think that's the best feeling, suddenly finding that the jeans that haven't been in the vicinity of fitting in ages now fit, or even better --- TOO BIG!! Love it! That's my aim... Every day a day closer!!

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home