Weird But True

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Call the Police....

Sheriff

Anyone that's had a day as great as mine should be ARRESTED! It must be illegal to be this happy!!

First, how nice to see my friend from my old blog stopped by - Hi Kimmy!! Are you blogging now? Send me a link so we can catch up!!!

Then, I get fabulous news from 2 of my friends! CONGRATULATIONS to both Kerry and Jaemi!! You've both had HUGE progress this week! I'm so very happy for you!!

Then I received an "overpayment" check in the mail - who gets those? Apparently I do - so now I have some unexpected $$ - sweet!

Over course Heaven is still just that, and my workout was awesome.

And now - I sip what is definitely the best cup of tea ever created!!! I use soy milk - so those of you that use soy milk know that by the time you get to the bottom of the container some of the protein, aka good stuff, has stuck to the sides and the bottom. No matter how hard I shake it before I pour - it' still there.

So when you get to the end of the container - you have to rinse it out before you toss it in the "blue bin" - that's where the recyclables go. But why waste this? So...I take the carton - fill it part way with water and really shake it up - then I use this water to make my tea. It's always so creamy and seems thicker than my usual tea with a splash.

And after having such a great day, you know what flavor tea I used..... today was definitely a cocoa spice day! The best tea - with the best water!

Seriously - I shouldn't be allowed to be this happy. If I was a cat I'd be purring!
Kitty 1

“Happiness is like a kiss...you must share it to enjoy it.”

2 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle
    Good to see you are still living and enjoying "Heaven".
    My link is as follows
    http://kim-kimmy.blogspot.com/

    Look forward to keepin in touch.

    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 4:22 AM  

  • It must have been a day for everyone to be happy because I have to say it is one of the best days I have had in a while.
    It wasn't just the free meal either.

    Looking forward to tomorrow.

    Kerry
    xoxoxox

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home