Weird But True

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Basketball!

She was playing Basketball!!!!

I'm staying at my old house this week- the same neighborhood where my "inspiration" lives. As I pull in to return to the house after work yesterday I glanced at the house where their family lives.

I noticed the 2 sons and Dad were playing Basketball of some sort. So I plan to stop, just to say "Hi".
As I move across the street they hand her the ball, she dribbles, and she nearly makes the shot! Probably closer than I could've come!!!

They were playing H-O-R-S-E. You know, where one person makes the shot and another has to copy the exact shot or you get a letter. Once you spell HORSE you're "out".

She said that she listens to the sounds - then tries to duplicate!!!!!! She gets to play HORSEHEAD - as she does have a disadvantageRocking Happy

They said they were planning on calling me this weekend. I didn't stay long - I don't want them to think I'm a crazy stalker - just wanted to say "Hi" - but when I saw her take a shot I had to get out of my car and say it in person.

We'll see what happens. Either way - she blows me away!!!

"Put all your excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable."
--Zig Ziglar

1 Comments:

  • Truly inspiring and amazing... True inspiration just around your corner!

    Have a great weekend!!
    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home